UPGRADE YOUR MARKETING SKILLS
Learn Data-driven Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing can deliver up to 11 times the return. Learn to execute successful campaigns through finding relevant influencers, good planning and meaningful measurement with this 3-hour online video course.
Principal Researcher & Founder
Become a data-driven influencer marketer
Brands are getting real returns from influencer marketing and fueling the industry’s exponential growth. At the same time, Wired reports the soon $10B industry is costing brands already $1.3B in fake engagements.
How can you as a marketer successfully navigate this industry while delivering returns to the business?
Chances are, you are here because of this same question. And you’re not alone. I have worked both with Fortune100 companies and small businesses who all struggle with the same challenge. This is why I have spent the last 2 years putting together this online course.
I will share the process of data-driven influencer marketing for you to confidently build your brand and deliver business results.
Neck deep in Social Media since 2009
“Really knowledgeable presenter who clearly has experience. Easy to digest information based on evidence. Overall a great resource.”
Senior Lecturer Fashion Marketing & Management,
Raffles College of Higher Education
“Been working with him for almost 3 years and still have a lot to learn. He always listens and offers solutions, that’s what makes him stand out and stay one of the best consultants I’ve ever worked with!”
Head of Digital Marketing,
Bank Central Asia (BCA)
“Siim is a world-class expert in social media and analytics, with talent in organizing and transforming social data into business-centric consumer insights.
In a world where social media effectiveness is constantly challenged, Siim identifies and flips relevant consumer data, and creates leading-edge consumer and business insights, really helping marketing managers to differentiate from the competition.”
Global Marketing Manager,
“Siim and the work he’s been doing in the analytics space has always been ahead of its time and enlightening. Someone who easily becomes a friend because of his sincerity and commitment to what’s important, it’s been a pleasure knowing and working with Siim. His expertise is a crucial addition to all digital projects and I believe he is invaluable to the businesses he leads.”
Digital Planning Director,
“I was surprised by the comprehensive content offered by this course. Great case studies of Selena Gomez and Adidas, supported with campaign planning templates and a lot of reading materials. The course structure is also great, which provides a step-by-step guide on influencer marketing.”
Digital Strategy Consultant
“This Influencer Marketing course was an eye-opener to me. The course gave me extremely valuable insights regarding what it really looks like from the marketer’s point of view and how the overall Influencer Marketing process could be optimized to get the best results with a minimum possible risk.”
Digital Technology Intern
Here’s what you will learn and how
This course is designed to help you:
- Understand the influencer marketing landscape and know when influencers are a good fit for your campaigns.
- Learn how to plan well, avoid common mistakes and set yourself up for the best possible ROI.
- Learn how to identify and choose the best influencers to work with to tell unique brand stories.
- Limit business risk through good compliance and amplify influencer assets to maximize reach.
- Measure influencer effectiveness for brand and direct response objectives to know whom to build long term relationships with.
- 10 Chapters and 120 slides covering influencer marketing from writing a campaign brief to measurement.
- 3 Hours of video packed with relevant trends, case studies and learnings from the world’s best brands.
- 7 Practical templates for you to elevate your next influencer campaign and deliver brand engagement, intent and sales for your business.
Introduction to Influencer Marketing
- What is influencer marketing?
- What has changed in marketing?
- When not to do influencer marketing?
- Different types of influencers.
- How to write a great brief?
- Campaign brief walkthrough.
Social Media Measurement
- Paid, Owned and Earned Social Media.
- Measuring engagement of existing users.
- Measuring awareness of new users.
Best Influencer Campaigns
- From 30K to a 228M company with influencers.
- How Reebok established in a new category?
- 10 lessons from great campaigns.
- Data-driven influencer discovery.
- Data-driven influencer shortlisting.
- Using an influencer discovery tool.
Synergy & Brand Fit
- Why do influencers work with brands?
- How to evaluate brand and influencer fit?
- How to stay safe from risky influencers?
The Value Exchange
- What do brands and influencers want?
- How to work with influencers long-term?
- What are different ways of exchanging value?
Compliance & Contracts
- Which posts are compliant vs not compliant?
- FTC and ASA about influencer marketing.
- Marketer’s tasklist to stay safe.
Amplifying Influencer Content
- How to achieve significant reach?
- How to amplify influencer content on Facebook & Instagram?
- What are the limitations of paid social?
Measuring Influencer Campaigns
- What should I measure in influencer campaigns?
- What are useful brand and direct response metrics?
- How to report to senior stakeholders?
TikTok Deep-dive [available in Q3 2020]
- How can marketers capitalize on TikTok’s meteoric rise?
- Common mistakes for brands to avoid
- Identifying and working with influencers
- Brand and Direct Response Measurement
Meet your instructor
- 10 years in Social with over 170 brands in more than 1,500 research and analytics projects.
- Worked with brands like Pepsi, Intel, H&M, VISA, and Google. Effectiveness of advertising using social media data featured in the New York Times.
- Established a method for WFA (World Federation of Advertisers) members to systematically build authentic consumer communities online.
- Pioneered a novel research method of how Social data is analyzed today by large agency networks in Omnicom and WPP. Member of ESOMAR.
For demanding digital marketers
- You want to maximize your return on investment with influencer marketing.
- You work in digital or social media marketing for a consumer brand or are preparing for a pitch.
- You are just starting out with influencer marketing or have already run a few campaigns.
Not for you if...
- You expect material results from the first campaign. It is quite likely it will take several campaigns to gain an understanding of what works for your business.
- You have run dozens of influencer marketing campaigns already. This course is meant for beginners and advanced influencer marketers.
- Your audience is dominantly in Mainland China where Social media platforms are unique.
Show your skills on Linkedin
You can take this course risk-free
If you feel like the course or material didn’t give you the value you expected, then contact us within 7 days of the purchase and we’ll give you a full refund.
If you think this course can help you elevate your influencer marketing campaigns, you should enroll today. Try the material and see if it is for you. No guesswork needed.
Get Access Now
Prefer to pay with crypto?
Frequently Asked Questions
When does enrolment start for the course?
Our course is currently open at all times and at least till the end of 2020. You can choose a learning pace that fits your schedule the best. All the course content is unlocked from the moment you sign up.
How long does this course take?
We advise our students to keep a pace of 1 week per 1 Chapter to maximize the value. It should optimally take you 10 weeks to finish the course.
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
An internet connected device, headphones and around around 2 hours a week. This course is provided only in English.
Having a few years of digital or social media marketing experience will help you advance quicker.
Do you have discounts for multiple users or team licenses?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. We can also offer more flexible invoicing terms for companies and organisations.
The influencer space is moving so fast! Do you have plans to update the course content?
Yes 🙂 We have several exciting ideas in works.
That beind said, we’d love to hear your thoughts on what’s missing or what you’d like to see more. Please write your ideas to email@example.com
Do you have other payment options available?
Credit cards/Debit cards/PayPal are preferred, and crypto payments coming soon. Please reach out to us if you want to do a bank transfer.
I would love to take this course but I just can't afford it...
Maybe you’re a minority in your country. Maybe you’re female in a place dominated by men. Maybe you’re hustling as a single parent. Maybe you’re part of the LGBTQ community. Maybe you have just lost your job.
In other words, life has stacked its odds against you at this moment.
If you think this describes you, then email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us briefly how you think this online course can help you in your circumstances. Chances are, we’ll give you the course for free.