UPGRADE YOUR MARKETING SKILLS
Learn Data-driven Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing can deliver up to 11 times the return. Learn to execute successful campaigns through finding relevant influencers, good planning and meaningful measurement with this 3-hour online video course.
Principal Researcher & Founder
Become a data-driven influencer marketer
Brands are getting real returns from influencer marketing and fueling the industry’s exponential growth. At the same time, Wired reports the soon $10B industry is costing brands already $1.3B in fake engagements.
How can you as a marketer successfully navigate this industry while delivering returns to the business?
Chances are, you are here because of this same question. And you’re not alone. I have worked both with Fortune100 companies and small businesses who all struggle with the same challenge. This is why I have spent the last 2 years putting together this online course.
I will share the process of data-driven influencer marketing for you to confidently build your brand and deliver business results.
Here’s what you will learn and how
This course is designed to help you:
- Understand the influencer marketing landscape and know when influencers are a good fit for your campaigns.
- Learn how to plan well, avoid common mistakes and set yourself up for the best possible ROI.
- Learn how to identify and choose the best influencers to work with to tell unique brand stories.
- Limit business risk through good compliance and amplify influencer assets to maximize reach.
- Measure influencer effectiveness for brand and direct response objectives to know whom to build long term relationships with.
- 10 Chapters and 120 slides covering influencer marketing from writing a campaign brief to measurement.
- 3 Hours of video packed with relevant trends, case studies and learnings from the world’s best brands.
- 7 Practical templates for you to elevate your next influencer campaign and deliver brand engagement, intent and sales for your business.
Introduction to Influencer Marketing
- What is influencer marketing?
- What has changed in marketing?
- When not to do influencer marketing?
- Different types of influencers.
- How to write a great brief?
- Campaign brief walkthrough.
Social Media Measurement
- Paid, Owned and Earned Social Media.
- Measuring engagement of existing users.
- Measuring awareness of new users.
Best Influencer Campaigns
- From 30K to a 228M company with influencers.
- How Reebok established in a new category?
- 10 lessons from great campaigns.
- Data-driven influencer discovery.
- Data-driven influencer shortlisting.
- Using an influencer discovery tool.
Synergy & Brand Fit
- Why do influencers work with brands?
- How to evaluate brand and influencer fit?
- How to stay safe from risky influencers?
The Value Exchange
- What do brands and influencers want?
- How to work with influencers long-term?
- What are different ways of exchanging value?
Compliance & Contracts
- Which posts are compliant vs not compliant?
- FTC and ASA about influencer marketing.
- Marketer’s tasklist to stay safe.
Amplifying Influencer Content
- How to achieve significant reach?
- How to amplify influencer content on Facebook & Instagram?
- What are the limitations of paid social?
Measuring Influencer Campaigns
- What should I measure in influencer campaigns?
- What are useful brand and direct response metrics?
- How to report to senior stakeholders?
Meet your instructor
- 10 years in Social with over 170 brands in more than 1,500 research and analytics projects.
- Worked with brands like Pepsi, Intel, H&M, VISA, and Google. Effectiveness of advertising using social media data featured in the New York Times.
- Established a method for WFA (World Federation of Advertisers) members to systematically build authentic consumer communities online.
- Pioneered a novel research method of how Social data is analyzed today by large agency networks in Omnicom and WPP. Member of ESOMAR.
For demanding digital marketers
- You want to maximize your return on investment with influencer marketing.
- You work in digital or social media marketing for a consumer brand or are preparing for a pitch.
- You are just starting out with influencer marketing or have already run a few campaigns.
Not for you if...
- You expect material results from the first campaign. It is quite likely it will take several campaigns to gain an understanding of what works for your business.
- You have run dozens of influencer marketing campaigns already. This course is meant for beginners and advanced influencer marketers.
- Your audience is dominantly in Mainland China where Social media platforms are unique.
You can take this course risk-free
If you feel like the course or material didn’t give you the value you expected, then contact us within 7 days of the purchase and we’ll give you a full refund.
If you think this course can help you elevate your influencer marketing campaigns, you should enroll today. Try the material and see if it is for you. No guesswork needed.
Get Access Now
Frequently Asked Questions
When does enrollment start for the course?
Our course is currently open at all times and at least till the end of 2020. You can choose a learning pace that fits your schedule the best. All the course content is unlocked from the moment you sign up.
How long does this course take?
We advise our students to keep a pace of 1 week per 1 Chapter to maximize the value. It should optimally take you 10 weeks to finish the course.
What are the prerequisites for taking this course?
An internet connected device, headphones and around around 2 hours a week. This course is provided only in English.
Having a few years of digital or social media marketing experience will help you advance quicker.